Thank you for taking the time to view my web site. I am Patty Cartwright owner and lead trainer at Cartwright Fitness. I have almost 20 years experience in the fitness industry working as a personal trainer, health coach, and running coach. Plus, I have my personal experience trying to stay fit throughout all of life's ups and downs.
My passion is helping people just like you who want to feel better, look better, and have a better quality of life. Is your goal weight loss, general fitness, building muscle or strength, completing your first 5k, or your first marathon? Maybe you even want to do all of the above.
I am happy to customize a plan that takes into account your current fitness level, your schedule, and your goals. What are you waiting for? Browse the web site for additional information and then contact me to discuss your goals or schedule a consultation.
- ACE Health Coach
- ACE Personal Trainer
- ACE Mind-Body Specialist
- ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Yoga Fit Level 1
- RRCA Running Coach
ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE
- Specialty training including - Nutrition, Weight Loss, Pre/Post-Natal Fitness, Senior Fitness, Marathon Training and Running Programs, Yoga for Fitness, and more
- Experienced in at home training services, group fitness classes, outdoor boot camp training, as well as personal training in both small studio and big box gym environment
- Almost 20 years personal training and coaching experience
- Experienced coaching both runners & walkers in 5k to 50k
- Experience as a walking instructor and USATF certified racewalk judge
- Member of IDEA Health & Fitness Association
- Owner/author of The Walking Site
- Annual continuing education